With high humidity and growing water damage claims, Florida is a hotbed for mold. At United Claims Specialists, we know that mold damages aren’t just an eyesore. Mold can cause health problems and costly damages. This is why it’s crucial to settle mold damage claims in Florida quickly and for the highest possible amount. Getting the most out of your claim starts by calling our Florida public adjusters at United Claims Specialists. With the help of our certified public adjusters, you can quickly settle your mold damage claim for the highest possible amount.
Do I even have a mold damage claim at hand?
Different commercial and residential policies offer varying coverage for mold damages. Typically, policies cover mold damage that has occurred after sudden damages, such as a broken pipe or storm damage. Understanding your exact coverage when it comes to mold damage claims in Florida starts by calling our adjusters at United Claims Specialists. Our private insurance adjusters in Florida can help with your claim by:
- Analyzing your insurance policy to determine mold damage coverage.
- Filing the claim with your insurance company if you have not yet done so.
- Recommending vendors (Plumber, Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, etc.) as needed.
- Scheduling the initial inspection with the insurance company adjuster.
- Meeting with all insurance adjusters/experts who the insurance company may send to inspect your property.
- Documenting your loss with Photos, Thermal imaging, moisture meters; if necessary bring in providers to supply Expert reports (engineers, architects, etc.. ).
- Completing a detailed “line item” estimate of repairs required bring your property back to its pre-loss Condition.
- Documenting and cataloging Contents on a PPIF (Personal Property Inventory Form) if any were affected by the loss.
- Preparing reports to Catalog your Additional Living Expense, Loss of Rent or Business Interruption depending on your specific coverage.
- Assisting in obtaining temporary housing if needed.
- Preparing documentation for an Advanced Payment Request.
Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, you need the best assistance for your mold damage claim in Florida. Our public adjusters at United Claims Specialists can help you get the maximum payment for your mold damage claim.
How can I get started?
Mold damage will not go away on its own. In fact, mold only worsens as time goes on. If you are ready to settle your mold claim so you can get the best quality repairs, it all starts by calling a private insurance claims adjuster in Florida that you can trust. Our mold damage experts at United Claims Specialists are here to help with your claim. Schedule your no obligation, no cost mold damage assessment today.