Public Insurance Adjuster Marine Damage Florida | Public Adjuster Miami

Public Insurance Adjuster Marine Damage Florida

Best Florida Marine Damage Insurance Claim Adjusters Near Me

When your yacht, boat, pontoon, jetski or other marine vessel has been damaged, consulting with a public insurance adjuster in Florida that specializes in marine damage claims is crucial. There are varying types of coverage regarding marine damages. Understanding your coverage and maximizing your claim starts by calling our expert adjusters at United Claims Specialists. We are here to help you get the highest possible payment for your marine damage claim in Florida.

Marine Damage



Here’s the Bottom line

Insurance companies DO NOT want to give you the full value of your claim.

United Claims Specialists

Have successfully represented thousands of clients who have had damage to their properties.


This is my second time working with United Claims Specialists. I trust them every step of the way
Joseph Davie, FL a
The adjusters were so polite and were great at documenting every detail about our case. They always showed up on ti.
Nick Homestead, FL a
These guys really know what they are doing and they do it with class.
Samantha Hallandale Beach, FL a
Never had to deal with such a hassle before, and Iâ??m so grateful I didnâ??t have to handle it alone. I'm not look.
Ana North Miami Beach, FL a
I am delighted to write this letter on an unsolicited basis, praising the performance of your Company
Jan Boca Raton, FL a
Working with our public adjuster was the best decision we ever made. He made what seemed like a very difficult
Steve Miami, FL a
Several months ago we had a flood disaster in our home while we were away for the weekend. The damage was extensive.
Robyn Delray Beach, FL a
Dear United Claims Specialists, This card reminds me of your bright, bold attitude in helping the "little guy.
Ann Delray Beach, FL a
Dealing with United Claims Specialists was the best decision we ever made. They are professional, knowledgeable.
Mary Margate, FL a

Call us Now 855-321-5677

Get your free evaluation today!

How can a public insurance adjuster in Florida help with marine damages?

Boats, yachts and other marine vessels can sustain damages both at sea and on land. Weather conditions, theft and other issues can result in catastrophic marine damages. Common damage types include:

    Private Insurance Adjuster Miami
  • Lightning Damage
  • Vessel Grounding
  • Explosion
  • Fire Damage
  • Theft
  • Vandalism

There are many components of marine vessels that can be damaged by the above. Upholstery or electrical damage can be costly, and hull damage can be even costlier. Whether you have a total loss or you need repairs, getting the best help for your marine damage claims in Florida is key. At United Claims Specialists, we’re here to help with your marine claim.

What should I do if my boat is damaged?

Knowing what to do after your boat has been damaged can make or break your claim. Our public insurance adjusters in Florida suggest following some important steps following marine damage:

    Find a Public Adjuster Miami
  • Make sure everyone is safe & there are no injuries
  • If there are injuries, seek medical attention
  • Notify the Coast Guard or local authorities
  • Secure your boat and visually inspect for any damages
  • Contact our public adjusters before filing your claim
  • Photograph any damages

Before signing any insurance paperwork, make sure you speak with our public insurance adjusters at United Claims Specialists. We can explain your coverage in relation to your marine damages, along with guiding you through the claims process to maximize the payment for your claim. Do not let your insurance company strong arm you into accepting an underpaid or denied marine damage claim in Florida.

At United Claims Specialists, our Florida public insurance adjusters are here to help you. We can help you make the most of your claim, working towards the highest possible insurance payment for your claim. You have been paying your insurance for ages, it’s time that your insurance paid you. Call our public insurance adjusters in Florida today for the best services regarding marine claims.

Don’t hesitate to call and get you Free, No Obligation Property Inspection and Policy Review. We are happy to answer any frequently asked questions you may have regarding your marine damage claim prior to scheduling our initial consultation.

Contact Us

contact us page

[contact-form-7 id="3293" title="Hurricane Optin Form"]