Reopen Your Claim | Find a Public Adjuster Miami | Certified Adjuster

Reopen Your Claim

Reopen a Claim with Our Florida Public Adjuster’s Service

Have you already filed a claim with your insurance company, but it got rejected or you believe the compensation amount is too low? You can re-open/supplement the claim with our services so that the desired outcome can be achieved. Get in touch with us by phone, or alternatively fill out the form on this page to get the ball rolling. Once the form is filled out we’ll get back to you with how to proceed.

Why Choose United Claims Specialists to Re-open/Supplement Your Claim?

Get Started by filling out the form below or give us a call at 1-855-321-LOSS (5677).

Your Claim

Customer Success Stories

Contact Us

contact us page

[contact-form-7 id="3293" title="Hurricane Optin Form"]