Typical service we provide in claims adjusted through our company
What our public adjusters will do for you
At UCS our Public Adjusters and Team of Experts work hard to make sure you are receiving a fair and complete settlement. Here are reasons why we normally double or triple the initial payment made by the insurance company.
- Complete a detailed estimate of what is required to repair or rebuild your premises.
- United Claims Specialists will assist in the preparation of inventories on your damaged personal or business property, contents, and related items. With your help in providing correct documentation, and determining ages and descriptions, Our Public Adjusters can evaluate and determine the approximate current values.
- Prepare your Time Element Losses, such as Business Interruption, Loss of Rents, or Additional Living Expenses.
- Establish a professional line of communications with the insurance adjuster.
- Present estimates, inventories, and other valuations to the insurance adjuster.
- Meet at the site of the loss with the insurance company to adjust your claim.
- Provide experts, if needed, to support the claim.
- Negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Keep you updated of the claims status and ongoing efforts.
- Relieve you of the stress and hardship of having to do it alone.
- Review of all Insurance Policy Coverages, (Request certified copy of policy if current one is not available.)
- Prepare documentation for Advance Payment Request
- Assemble Claim Preparation Team, Estimator, Engineers, Appraisers, Umpires.
- Prepare Valuation of Replacement Cost / Depreciation
- Communicate with Emergency Services
- Evaluate Building Damage
- Access Microbial Contamination and compliance protocols.
- Investigate, Scope, Photograph, and measure the extent of the loss and impact it will have on insured.
- Monitor and expedite the claims process with the insurance carrier to negotiate final recovery to the insured’s satisfaction.